2018-2019 Fall Sports Tryout & Practice Information
Students wishing to participate in interscholastic athletics at Oxford High School or Oxford Middle School must complete the following requirements:
- REGISTER ON APPRYSE – https://app.appryse.com/enroll/ayudsc25
- If you have already registered, please verify accuracy of your information (after July 31st).
- Download APPRYSE physical form BEFORE you go to your doctor appointment!
- SPORT PHYSICALS ARE MANDATORY and must be uploaded to your student's Appryse account before participation in any practice or tryout. A current physical is one taken on or after April 15, 2018.
- Students entering grades 10, 11 and 12 must have passed at least six (6) classes in the previous semester and must have attained at least a 1.8 term GPA.
- Students entering grade 8 must have passed at least five (5) classes in the previous semester.
- Transfer, home school and virtual school students must be approved by the district athletic director before participation.
Questions? Jordan Ackerman, District Athletics Director – 248-969-5110, firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a listing of all fall sports and the schedule of tryouts and practices to begin the season.
Please check back often as this schedule may change without notice.
MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL – OMS Stadium
Head Coach: Brian Cisneros – email@example.com
Equipment needed: Girdle pads, shoes/cleats, sweatshirt, gloves, mouthguard
- Summer Football Camp June 11-12-13 9am-11am @ HIGH SCHOOL STADIUM. Cost $25
- Captains Agility August 21-22-23 6-7 pm @ OMS.
- First Practice Aug 27 3:15-5:15 pm @ OMS
MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL – OMS Fieldhouse
Varsity Head Coach Rachel Bryer, Cell: (810) 434-4638, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All you need in order to participate is a current physical and gym clothes!
- Monday Aug. 27th Open Gym 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday Aug. 28th Open Gym 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday Aug. 29th Tryouts 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday Aug. 30th Tryouts 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
MIDDLE SCHOOL CROSS COUNTRY - BOYS & GIRLS
Coaches: Brian Drobnich / Jason Cady / Anne Oliver